Click to enter our Virtual School!
Click the image to enter the school.
Testing Information and Support:
Hello JLES Parents,
This information is intended to help you understand the procedures that test coordinators use to inform them of their responsibilities, and your responsibilities at home during an assessment administration.
Please click on the link below and complete by October 12, 2020.
Hola Padres de JLES,
Esta información tiene como objetivo ayudarle a entender los procedimientos que los coordinadores de pruebas utilizan para informarles de sus responsabilidades y de las responsabilidades de ustedes en la casa durante una administración de la evaluación.
Haga clic en el enlace a continuación y complete antes del 12 de octubre de 2020.
FY21 Title I Parent and Family Engagement Input for Stakeholders:
Do you have a question or need to reach a teacher?
You can always send a message to your teacher through Class DoJo or email. You may also call the main office of the school to get assistance. A member of our Office Staff will be available to assist on Monday -Friday from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. at 678-874-1502.
Registration for NEW students will take place virtually. This applies to all new students to the District, as well as Kindergarten students that were not enrolled in PreK at John Lewis Elementary last year. Parents must upload the following items to the Online Registration portal.
- A certified copy of your child's birth certificate or birth record. The child must turn age 5 by September 1, 2020.
- A copy of 2 current utility bills or a lease agreement with your address printed on the bill.
- Valid Georgia certificate of immunization (GA Form #3231)
- Evidence of Vision, Hearing, Dental and Nutrition Screening (GA Form 3300-Rev.2013)
- Valid Government Issued Photo ID of the adult (parent or legal guardian) registering the child - Driver's License, Passport, or Military ID
- Child's Social Security Card (or you may sign a waiver)
Once the items are accepted through the Online Registration Office, the student will be added to a class and the teacher will contact the parent.
The link for the Online Registration portal can be accessed by clicking here: https://www.dekalbschoolsga.org/online-registration/
New Kindergarten Students that did not attend PreK at John Lewis Elementary School MUST submit their registration materials through the online registration system to be added to a class. The link for the Online Registration portal can be accessed by clicking here: https://www.dekalbschoolsga.org/online-registration/
How to View Student Grades in Infinite Campus:
Use this link to create a Parent Infinite Campus Portal:
or follow the instructions below for help: